Ice House is a global mobile development firm, which applies breakthrough technologies, engineering excellence, and customer insight to design and build innovative user experiences. We create engaging mobile applications with intelligent cloud solutions - leveraging our expertise in geo-fencing, advanced image recognition, beacons, customer identification and sophisticated analytics.
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities
- Directs the work of project team, including other project managers on a project-by project basis
- Direct and manage project and team from the beginning to end process
- Manage project and serves as a lead in a cross disciplinary team.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders, components & resources in development process
- Facilitates communication between internal project team and customer on daily basis
- Create and manage planning for project resources
- Manage and Planning Project Budget
- Manage and report to CTO & CEO on weekly project report/project progress
- Manage client communication (provide solutions based on project requirements)
- Manage project management tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Etc. Prepare & coordinate with other department (Finance & HR) on project invoice, overtime & additional project budget
- Resolves issues & conflicts within the project team
- Managing software project based on company software system Establishes standards & procedures for project documentation
- Evaluating & Mentoring subordinates team on people development and work development
- Scheduling of project milestones, management & delegation of project design/development tasks.
This Job Might Be Fit For You If
- You have Bachelorʼs degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT
- You have experienced 3-4 full software lifecycles as a leader/manager
- You have 5+ years experience in project management
- You have experience with unblocking team
- You demonstrate ability to solve problems flexibly.
- You demonstrate ability to drive team based on based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals
- You have experience creating concrete requirements from high level and ambiguous business goals
- You have an excellent communication skills (both customers and internal)
- You understand the difference between Agile methodology and project waterfall and able to coordinate with the team on ongoing development project
- You have experience with mobile development process
- You have experience on projects with distributed systems (for example web or mobile with backend)
- Have strong technological skills and ability to learn task-management software such as TeamworkPM, Jira, Microsoft Project, or an equivalent