Senior Project Manager
Overview: This is a long-term professional position. It is home-based with strong team support. The senior project manager is expected to be on video calls off and on throughout US EST work hours. Compensation is negotiable, reflective of the candidate's skills and experience. A bonus system will compensate the manager for efficiency and account growth. This position is not compatible with childcare or other outside job duties.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 Years of experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional Leadership qualities and Team Management
- Highly Organized and can work under pressure
- Deep experience in Business Analysis, QA Testing, Technical Writing (user manuals), Database Admin, Development and Client Negotiations and Presentations is a plus
Position Description: The Senior Project Manager facilitates the planning, procurement, and execution of varied projects within the organization. The Senior Project Manager works with and manages an experienced and motivated team to track, create, and coordinate tasks to meet client requirements for graphic design, website development, and/or content development. The Senior Project Manager is intimately engaged in all phases of project development. The Senior Project Management position requires the ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with clients and team members.
Goal: Successful implementation of project planning, procurement, and execution in the development of cloud-based technologies.
Senior Project Management Duties:
The Project Manager is a key role in our company by facilitating workflows that create efficient communication with administration, programmers, and clients. Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
a.Ensure projects are delivered on time and under budget.
b.Create and maintain a project plan with milestones and validate the plan with stakeholders and relevant team members
c.Create and manage a resource plan for each project in coordination with resource availability
d.Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
e.Create and maintain a project folder to include all project documents, and a project summary.
f.Anticipate blockers and plan prevention and workarounds to ensure timely delivery of the project.
g.Communicate project progress with the team, management and customers on a regular basis.
2. Gather detailed project information in order to communicate an accurate scope of work to the development team.
- Meet with the client to gather information in order to assess current software needs and workflows.
- Create a proposal to include mock-ups, graphics, and project budget. Once approved, review the proposal with the client.
- Obtain a signed proposal before proceeding with development.
3. Create, organize, and review any information, images, and documents that are utilized in the development process. Make and communicate needed changes in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
- Create a written outline of the scope of the project. Give specific expectations and project timelines.
- Create with the assistance of the Business Analyst detailed mock-ups and graphics to be utilized by the development team.
- Create a Development and Project Management Channel on Slack to post all communications regarding the project. Participate in Project Manager meetings to review project development and provide feedback in a timely manner.
4. Provide mockups, workflows, and customer questions to the development team in a timely manner.
- Communicate with clients on a weekly basis to provide communication regarding project development.
- Document client feedback on the Project Channel and communicate with the development team immediately any changes in the scope of the project.
- Keep organizational costs within the agreed upon budget and only make changes that are within the scope and budget of the project, with Management approval and/or within the ATH Change Order process.
5. Create and implement systems that ensure efficient communication throughout the development process.
- Create an outline of the development plan at the inception of the project.
- Create a Project Management and Development Channel on Slack and in Trello for Team Members Participating in the Project
- Document all interactions on the Project Channel to ensure consistent communication.
- Attend SCRUM meetings to report any changes or concerns to the development team.
6. Manage time, staff, and resources to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Be consistent in utilizing the steps of development (Proposal, Project Outline, Communication). Prior planning prevents time delays and budget constraints.
- Only make development changes that are within the proposed scope of work and the proposed budget.
- Ensure staff has sufficient direction, oversight of work, and clear performance timelines.
- Evaluate and develop staff
- Ensure staff is provided clear direction, assigned areas of responsibility, provided boundaries of their authority, and given creative freedom, where appropriate.
7. Focus on positive interactions with clients and within the team environment.
- Communicate concerns in a direct, respectful manner.
- Proofread your work.
- Be conscientious to complete your assignments within the allotted time and within the allotted budget.
Compensation is based on skills and experience. Bonuses are attainable and many personal growth and career advancement opportunities are available.
Company Overview: Adaptive Telehealth isa US-based telemedicine software company with accounts in many countries around the world. Our company focuses on pioneering practical software that helps medical professionals create efficient business processes and provide access to medical care in remote regions. Our clients are typically medical professionals or corporate leaders who need regular updates on the software we are creating or implementing on their behalf.