A digital design service agency is looking for a Senior Project Manager who will plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects with creative, experience design, strategy, and tech teams to produce amazing digital campaigns.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
- Monitor the day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Work with the project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the project.
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon.
- Efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s).
- Actively monitor project risks and scope to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
- Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members, and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
- Previous Project Management experience in the delivery of digital campaign projects including websites.
- Proven experience managing client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets, and scopes—organization, attention to detail are essential.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to convey the client's goals and the ideas behind the work through presentations and other communication styles.
- Expertise in creating timelines, statements of work, and using other common project management and common communications tools.
- Ability to motivate, support and understand your project teams, from visual designers to tech developers to content strategists.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
- Previous experience with 3rd party platforms including Tmall, JD.com, Rakuten, and Lazada is an advantage.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR