About Our Client
- Global Tech
- Fast-moving environment
Our client is a startup that is running in the Health Tech Industry - one of the earliest in the market, they are leading the way for a better healthcare system.Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Develop and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Join and contribute to agile ceremonies, such as: Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Demos and Retrospectives.
- Guarantee that only the highest quality of work is released to customers.
What's On Offer
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4 years of working experience as Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Having programming experience with any programming language.
- Systematic, analytic, and strong logical thinking.
- Solid knowledge of functional testing, API testing, and SQL.
- Proficient in English both express and written.
- Familiar with modern agile development and all the related tools.
- Possess a high attention to detail, with an attitude that strives for perfection.
- Having experience with performance and/or security testing is a big plus.
Contact: Gladys Nathania
- Full Remote while sticking to Jakarta timezone
- Global company
Quote job ref: JN-122021-4549739