Job Description & Requirements
Get to know our Team:
TreeDots is a platform that helps to redistribute unsold inventories in the F&B market from suppliers to businesses like restaurants, cafe etc. Through this platform, we aim to improve efficiency and productivity of F&B users to achieve more with less resources and preventing any unnecessary wastage.
We are a venture backed growth stage startup team that is passionate about food and have a desire to make sure food is continuously produce in a sustainable way. Our culture is transparent, honest and direct where you will always know what's going on and why it furthers our mission. You will work closely with the Founders to build a technology that the world has yet to see.
We are serving the future of food and we are looking for champions to join us to deliver great value products to our users. You will be working in an agile and test driven development environment, given the autonomy to decide the best way to architect and design the system. Apart from developing features, platforms and maintaining existing products, you would also get your hands onto the latest technologies of development.
We are looking to create an innovative platform that helps to digitise the existing offline Business to Business (B2B) market which required the talents of the champions. Breaking this market with a digital platform is tough, and has yet to be cracked, but we believe with your talent, it can be done and it will be a rewarding experience.
Get To Know The Role
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
The Must Haves
- 3+ years experience in software development in quality assurance
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Up-to-date on the modern programming paradigm - cypress is a must
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- You are highly accountable and take ownership. You also have a collaborative attitude and great teamwork spirit.