Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced QA Engineer (mid to senior level) to support testing of our high-performance backend software stack. This entails the full life cycle of testing from designing tests to identify and understand issues, developing them into scripts and executing them for future iterations.
- Hands-on manual investigation and reproduction of functional backend software issues
- Root cause analysis of existing test script failures
- Identification of current test script deficiencies and candidates for additional scripted coverage
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior and impact
- Documentation and design of candidate test scenarios for the above
- 5 years+ of backend QA engineering experience, frontend manual/auto testing experience is great bonus.
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts and execution
- Strong experience with UNIX/Linux
- Scripting ability using Python, Bash or Java
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services (non-monolithic)
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire