Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced QA Engineer (mid to senior level) to join our team in Vietnam.
This entails the full life cycle of testing from designing tests to capture changes, developing these into scripts and confirming execution, collating these into the integration framework, and ongoing improvement to the framework to improve automation.
NOTE: this is a full-time position in one of our locations in Vietnam.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using internal automation framework and system
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 5 years+ of backend QA engineering experience
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts and execution
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid java knowledge and program experience is a big plus
- Experience on performance testing is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Strong experience with UNIX/Linux
- Scripting ability using Python, Bash or Java
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services (non-monolithic)
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Fluent English and good communication skills