Are you excited to work on a product that makes a positive impact in healthcare with a values driven team? If the answer is YES, then we want you! We're a tight knit team dedicated to making sure that doctors can offer medical devices (ie. crowns, bridges, prostheses) to their patients accurately and efficiently. We combine augmented reality, 3D scanning, and cloud computing to empower device producers and clinicians on three continents. We are looking or an experienced React Native Developer to join our team! Our React Native Developer is a strong communicator who loves to solve problems while being part of a transparent, diverse, hardworking and supportive family. If you have experienced the fast pace of startups and are eager to grow with us, we should talk!
As a React Native Developer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience to healthcare professionals, which makes your role extremely important for our success as we continue to digitize and empower the industry.
What You Will Be Working On
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Convert and implement UI/UX design files and business functional requirements into fully-functional mobile applications
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across multiple mobile and web devices.
Apply now if you ticked most of the boxes below! If you have suggestions why your background is different, but still awesomely relevant? Apply too! We love critical feedback.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You have 3 years of experience in developing React JS / Native products
- You have proven hands-on experience in development of cross-platform applications on React Native
- You have solid experience in iOS and/or Android application development and build automation.
- You are a problem solver who is detailed and user oriented, with the ability to discuss and explain design options.
- You have a growth mindset with eagerness to learn and grow in a new environment
- You are not afraid to communicate with different stakeholders
- If you have experience with B2B platforms in the medical space, that would be amazing! This experience, however, is not mandatory.
- If you have experience with native iOS mobile development experience, that would be amazing! This experience, however, is not mandatory.