Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About The Team
At Confluent our recruiting team is not just comprised of recruiters, but a lean, super productive, and fun team of talent acquisition professionals who believe in the impact their contribution makes at a fast-growing start-up. Not only do we strive to hire the best employees across the company, we also serve as culture ambassadors for Confluent, focused on delivering a delightful customer experience to every candidate, hiring manager, and team that we work with.
About The Role
We are excited to be expanding our Talent Team in APAC! Your primary focus in this role will be in bringing on high-performing Sales, GTM, and Customer Success team members. You'll also be helping to build our employer brand in new markets within the APAC region.
What We're Looking For
- Develop and execute on innovative sourcing solutions and map out top-of-funnel leads for regions where Confluent Sales is most actively growing
- Effective pre-screening of candidates, and collaboration with hiring managers to engage Top 20-percenters to interview
- Manage interview process, ensuring great candidate experience, from first interview to final negotiation and close
- Maintain data integrity in Applicant Tracking System
- Continued market research on competition; we’re looking for the best people to join Confluent, and solid understanding of our competitive landscape will be essential to success in this role
- Refine current sales recruiting process in collaboration with talent acquisition team and hiring managers
Come As You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5+ years in a full life cycle sales recruiting role with previous experience at start-up and/or enterprise domain highly preferred
- Understanding of sales compensation structure, sales cycle, Customer Success and best practices for candidate vetting
- Experience building and refining an effective recruiting process tailored to meet current business needs
- Someone who enjoys fast-paced start-up environment, and can thrive making huge impact along the way!
- Passion for collaboration and teamwork
- Lever (ATS) experience preferred
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice
, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.