We are looking for a talented Recruiter to help with our global expansion.
Marketing is an “umbrella term” for a variety of functions across the company: Digital Marketing, Growth, PR, Content, Business Development, etc. The primary focus for the Recruiter will be working closely with these teams on covering various domains and seniority levels, from junior/mid-level hires to leadership hires.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline and advising and building a close relationship with your business partners.
Please note location for this role is flexible, and candidates outside of the specified location can also be considered.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Be a true Talent Partner to your respective business line(s) - not just execute, but consult, advice, coach, etc
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
- 3-6+ years of experience in recruitment, ideally, within top-tier companies or agencies
- Marketing domain knowledge and recruitment expertize - with understanding of key players, connections in the industry, etc
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Skilled with modern tech sourcing and selection techniques
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Positive on crypto