This is a remote position.
An amazing opportunity to work with an amazing Australian company for an experienced, vibrant and highly motivated Senior Research Analyst.
Reporting to the Director, you will be a self-starting, highly organised and experienced Virtual Assistant with proven experience as a Research Analyst.
You Will Be Responsible For The Following
- Preparation and implementation of monthly business reports
- Preparation of retail customer Range Review data to assist presentations to the trade
- Market analysis of competitor products, trends and new to market entries
- Promotional ROI for owned brands and comparison to competitor products.
- Data entry as required
- Compilation of information for customer Joint Business plans as a roadmap to financial targets
- General administrative support as needed for the retail sales and marketing team
Requirements Application Criteria
- Strong computer skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Query, MS Power Pivot and MS Power BI.
- Ability to present information in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
- Good communication skills - Needs to be able to communicate well across multiple departments and levels.
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems preferably in a retail/wholesale environment.
- Previous experience with FMCG data or support roles.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, problem solving and personal time management.
- Able to work autonomously & understand data to make informed decisions quickly.
- Ability to adapt to new systems & market environments quickly.
- Exposure & experience in the consumer goods industry would be seen as advantageous .
- Tertiary qualification/s in Commerce or Economics desirable.
- Monthly Salary: Php 50,000
- Salary will be paid on a bi-monthly basis on the 1st and 16th of each month
- You will be paid extra for overtime and Philippines public holidays
- Probation: 6 months and after Probation
- 10 days annual leave credits
- 5 days sick leave
- 13th Month Pay
- Laptop provided after 30 days
- Permanent work from home role. You will have to use your own internet.
- Shift times: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Manila time, Monday to Friday