This position is responsible for creating and managing custom API-based software solutions for the integration and enhancement of internal applications. You will work closely with a team of remote developers and external partners to maintain and develop customized solutions to improve integration with different third party API. You will be responsible for the product from inception to implementation, including testing and technical documentation. Furthermore, you will provide post-implementation support.
- Strongly prefer you have deployed in production a high-performance, scalable and public-facing scalable web application using PHP.
- Extensive experience hand coding vanilla HTML/PHP/JS/CSS.
- Web services, including REST and SOAP
- Experience working with 3rd-party APIs that use JSON/REST/XML/SOAP. Even better if experience is with an ad platform’s API (e.g., Facebook, Adwords, etc).
- Familiarity with every part of the LAMP stack — enough to to know how each technology is suppose to behave and how each technology’s malfunction may affect your web app. Working knowledge of SQL required. Familiarity with caching services (e.g., Memcached, Varnish, CDN) preferred.
- Understanding of unit testing and E2E testing concepts. Experience with PHPUnit, Mocha, BrowserStack, Selenium WebDriver or Cypress.io a plus.
- Experience working in a team-based development environment. Familiar with code branching methods (e.g., Gitflow Workflow) and software containers (e.g., Docker).
- Ability to work directly with both customers and external partners to translate user needs into requirements documents and coordinate testing, implementation, and training for these requests
- Capable of independently researching, analyzing, evaluating and documenting issues, products and solutions
We offer competitive salary, benefits including paid holidays and vacation, and opportunity to work in your pajamas!
Please answer the following in your application:
- What position are you applying for?
- What is your salary requirement?
- What is your experience working with an American company?
- What is your experience relevant to the ad?
- Please link to web apps you helped build, and describe the technology used and your role.
You will be working with management on the west coast of USA (Pacific timezone), and working with remote developers in the Philippines. Must have excellent English verbal and written communication. Must be willing to be available for meetings with management between 10am-7pm Pacific timezone.
We offer competitive compensation. You’ll be working from home but will get plenty of support (and dog selfies) from our friendly staff via Slack and Skype. This is a telecommute position with flexible schedule — you can work from home from anywhere.