TrueMoney (Myanmar) is a leading International Fintech brand and is part of Ascend Money, a digital financial services venture of The Charoen Pokphand Group (CP Group) Ant Financial (Alibaba), two of the largest companies in Asia. We are now one of the largest financial life platforms in Southeast Asia, growing from just 1 market to 6 markets in a span of 2 years. We currently have significant operations in Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about driving sustainable growth of our business with a Non-Financial Risk Management framework. The Risk & Fraud management manager is responsible for managing the operational risks including fraud management and driving risk culture to the organization, our staff, customers, our reputation, and assets. He/she will support and facilitate business units end-to-end value to identify and assess threats, put plans and processes in place to prevent or mitigate threats or emerging risks.
Role & Responsibilities
Non-Financial Risk Management:
- Establishing and maintaining policies/minimum standards/guidelines regarding risk management in line with Regional Risk Management Governance and Framework and/or regulatory requirements e.g. Risk Management Policy, IT Risk Management Policy, and Business Continuity Management Policy.
- Providing effective 2nd line of defense on oversight of Technology related operational risks and reputation risk involving in assessing and monitoring.
- Drive the risk culture - communicate risk assessment plans, results, and next steps concisely and effectively across the organization. Facilitate multiple stakeholders to agree on appropriate solutions and verify that risks are mitigated appropriately
- Drive the responsible businesses by providing support, recommendation and executing the implementation of Non-Financial Risk Management Policies, minimum standard and/or procedure regarding the risk identification, assessment, monitoring and control measures by using operational risk tools e.g. RCSA, Incident Management, Action Tracking, Key Control Testing (KCT), Key Risk Indicator (KRI), Product/Services/Systems/Process/Outsource Risk Assessment, BCP, BIA, Project risk.
- Facilitate risk and control self-assessment (RCSA) including performing test of the design and effectiveness of control and report on the results of testing to Senior Management and the International Risk and Fraud Management.
- Provide monthly Non-Financial Risk (NFR) reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks and to the International Risk and Fraud Management.
- Identify trends and patterns of potentially fraudulent activities, utilizing technical data analysis and statistical interpretation.
- Establish, develop and maintain fraud management policy, procedure as well as proactive fraud prevention mechanisms and fraud detection systems.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify opportunities to predict, prevent and mitigate risks within processes and performance.
- Ensure fraud performance is within the established benchmarks and the regional level of losses.
- Conduct the review of process and product and take an active role in fraud assessments of the launching of new products and any significant changes on the existing processes where fraud risk exposure might be concerned.
- Consistently evaluate and review system and manual processes of fraud control modules.
- Provide an ongoing/periodic reporting to the Regional Risk Management Committee (RMC) and other concerned parties required by the regulation governance in relation with fraud related patterns, loss levels, projects, identified threats/risks and progress made in other key fraud items.
- Drive the governance model for the Fraud Risk Management.
Skill and Qualification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Economic, Finance, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- At least 5 years up of experience in fraud investigation/fraud analyst, and operational risk management.
- Solid experience or understanding of banking products and/or financial technology (Fintech) is a plus.
- Strong organization, good presentation, communication, writing and interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to details and ability to coach and supervise less experienced teammates.
- Good command in both oral and written in English communication.
- Experience in E-commerce, E-payment, Credits Risk is a plus.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the TrueMoney Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.