Hire Digital is seeking a Senior Sales Copywriter to conduct research from various sources and generate sales leads into credible information that brings new business for the company. You will also be responsible to compile these leads into a spreadsheet and record on the company's CRM system before sharing them with the sales team.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Research targeted companies from various sources (LinkedIn, company websites, internet searches, and press articles) and collate leads information sufficient for the sales team to enable accurate cold and warm calls.
- Identify proper contacts, contact information, and schedule follow-up tasks for the sales team.
- Record the leads accurately on a detailed spreadsheet and produce reports as requested.
- Manage data integrity in CRM, keep information up-to-date, monitor feeds and alerts for qualified leads.
- Work with the sales team to prioritize calls and update accordingly in the system.
- Conduct regular research on growing businesses in growth industries and sectors to create non-market lead information.
- Attend internal BD/Sales meetings, report on KPIs and performance statistics.
- Provide commercial agent feedback information to networkers and lead generators on a timely basis.
- Produce management reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Previous experience as Sales Copywriter/Researcher or similar role in a process-driven team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and content writing experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and hands-on experience using a CRM system.
- Attention to detail in working with internal systems (CRM & automation etc.).
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information as it relates to process improvement.
- Must be independent, self-motivated, and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR