This position will be responsible for leading technical pre-sales engagements with Global 2000 customers and taking a lead role in the broader Pre-Sales Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have experience with solution sales involving software and infrastructure components and SaaS and/or video.
Librestream is a fast-growing company that focuses on impacting manufacturing and field service operations by providing virtual presence solutions to make faster decisions, solve customers’ problems remotely, and provide expertise in domains that are beyond boardrooms and video conferencing suites. As the pioneer of this space, Librestream partners with leading organizations like Cisco and Verizon. Our customers are global 2000 organizations.
- White boarding and technical sessions with customers and partners
- Support targeted sales opportunities and perform product demonstrations
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for internal peers and external parties
- Take on a leadership role as necessary to lead and drive projects
- Provide pre-sales support for new and existing customers, coordinating closely with assigned in-region Sales Territory Managers
- Train channel partners on how to use and sell Librestream products
- Provide technical response to RFP’s, bids, and proposals
- Communicate customer and field engineering knowledge and feedback to internal resources
- Communicate and facilitate joint development with partners in a technical capacity
- Provide regional tradeshow support
- Technical quote generation and management during lifecycle
- Work closely with regional and inside sales representatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years in a customer facing role such as sales engineering, professional services consulting or technical support
- Excellent customer-facing skills including a demonstrated track record with enterprise clients
- Fluent in English and Mandarin with fluency in Japanese desirable.
- Superb presentation, demonstration and communication skills
- Ability to take complex technologies and explain them to tech and non-tech audience
- Strong knowledge of enterprise network infrastructure, network security, internet and network topology, SaaS architecture.
- Experience with at least two of the following:
- Video (including H.264)
- Networking – wireless, satellite networks, firewalls, route/switch, etc.
- Cloud computing – AWS, cloud security reviews, HTTPS encryption, etc.
- Infrastructure – SAN/NAS, WAN optimization, VMWare, etc.
Strong work ethic and “get the job done” attitude in our fast-paced, start up like work environment are essential. Travel as necessary within the region (when safe to do so).