Do you have a passion for sales? Do you want to elevate your success? Our dynamic, fast-growing company is looking for an energetic sales professional to join our successful global sales team in Asia.
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Sales Professional to join our team without moving through the ranks. You will be working remotely and joining our Asia sales team, you will quickly become one of our best salespeople, along with further developing your sales techniques and client relationship skills.
Who we are:
Bean Media Group is a thriving media company with global headquarters in Sydney, Australia, and offices in Stockholm, Bangalore, Singapore, Manila, and El Salvador. We produce The CEO Magazine; a leading global business magazine. You can learn more about us here - https://www.theceomagazine.com/careers-at-the-ceo-magazine and view a copy of our latest issue - https://digitalmag.theceomagazine.com/asia/issue/november-2021/
At The CEO Magazine, we are proud of our global sales teams. We’re seeking an experienced Sales Professional, preferably with advertising sales experience who is able to achieve and exceed sales targets via the identification of good editorial opportunities, supported by sales of related advertising. You will have a strong understanding of sales processes and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. You will be speaking with senior executives on a daily basis, gaining unrivalled exposure to the world’s most successful and influential business minds.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated and proactive individual with proven sales results. We ask that you’re resilient, tenacious, and never give up. You learn quickly, listen to feedback, and adjust accordingly.
We also ask that you have:
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Experience within advertising sales is an advantage
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets within deadlines
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A confident, positive attitude, self-motivation, and a natural persistence to excel
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of CRM systems with Salesforce knowledge a bonus
- Fluency in English is a must with any additional Asian language as an advantage
- Excellent verbal communication skills (e.g., the ability to ask intelligent questions, to listen attentively, and to follow up appropriately)
- An impressive telephone manner (interesting tonality, clear mature sound, etc.)
- Confidence in speaking with senior executives of large international companies.
- A home set- up that allows you to work flexibly and remotely
- Able to meet the requirements to work as an Independent Contractor
You will be working as an Independent Contractor so the role is fully remote with regular team meetings and support provided, we will provide you with a VOIP telephone system as well as all the tools and resources needed to fulfil the role.
We offer a good base salary package with uncapped commission, a fantastic company culture and the opportunity to be part of our exciting journey in a fast-growing company, dynamic company.