LeadIQ makes sales teams more efficient. Research your prospects, find their contact data and save them right into your CRM, all in one click.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will work on Salesforce applications for LeadIQ. You will work on user-facing, high-traffic applications used by teams at both small and large organizations. Their primary focus will be custom Salesforce integration with internal and third-party services.
You'll work in an engineering-focused office with other bright individuals from all over the world, at a startup that has left its early stages and is now growing into an established player.
REST/SOAP, APEX, VF page, Triggers, GitLab/GitHub, Lightning Web Components (LWC), GraphQL
- At least 3 years of industry experience on Salesforce using APEX, VF page, Triggers, and the coding best practices
- Likes to code! This role will require you to code most of the time (80% coding, 20% functional work)
- Experience working directly with product managers and guiding the decision-making process with your technical expertise
- Be a role model and a point of reference for the team. Earn respect through consistent good judgment and humility
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Nice To Have’s
- Knowledge about configurable solutions like workflow rules, validation rules, process builders, etc
- Experience developing Salesforce managed packages
- Experience with OAuth 2.0
LeadIQ is a Series B-funded startup headquartered in the Bay Area and Singapore. We are reshaping the future of Sales with our mission to enable the day-to-day sales prospecting workflow for every sales rep.
We are passionate about empowering our customers with Data and Insights to generate more revenue faster. We do this with the help of cutting-edge technologies and innovation.
A diverse and talented workforce powers our exponential growth across 24 countries that breathe our core values of #EmpathyFirst, #BeBetterEveryday, #DataDriven, and #MakeItHappen, and the trust of our investors- Cathay Innovation, Fresco Capital, Strong Ventures, Eight Roads, Draper Associates, and Jason Calacanis.
We are a remote-first company with a culture of trust, independence, collaboration striving to transform Sales. Join us!
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status