ShineOn.com is the World's First Jewelry-As-A-Service Platform. We’ve built an affiliate network of 6,000+ Online Jewelry Sellers who sell the products we design and distribute via our own factory based in Florida.
This position is ever-evolving as strategies for effectively reaching and communicating with our community changes.
You will have these main priorities as a Senior Sales/Marketing Manager:
- Work closely with the Vietnam Community, Account and Support team to leverage marketing, analytics and sales operations to drive strategies drawing new leads and clients onboard to exceed sales and GMV targets.
- Proactively reach out and connect with partner sellers. Build Sale Pipeline and Close Deal. Potentially Lead team to achieve designed target. Build deep and strategic relationships with partner sellers by engaging and developing a clear understanding of long term win-win relationship with a basic-to-intermediate level of orders tracking support for partner sellers.
- Responsible for reviewing and adapting existing marketing strategies based on changing conditions for overall effectiveness with the impact on ROI.
- Track, report and analyze the performance of marketing activities, as well as the development/automation of regular reports to help gauge overall effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Gather data from partner sellers and internal stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Present and share results, make recommendations, and create project plans for execution with the Vietnam team and senior leadership.
- Identify issues and roadblocks that impede performance in any way and will be responsible for driving the actions that bring about improvement in overall sales performance through robust marketing strategies.
- Manage/develop contents and marketing activities across all ShineOn marketing platforms including Facebook social media group/fan page/personal profile, emails, videos and blogs.
- Building a strong relationship with the Vietnam seller community through various operations. Especially Hanoi-based sellers and partners.
- Identify opportunities, review capabilities, and make recommendations based on ShineOn’s business needs, industry best practices and account relationships.
- Travel as needed to attend partner functions and events.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
- Willing to work at night with working hours as 10:00-12:00 &13:00-17:00 & 22:00-24:00 (remotely)
- At least 2 Years of experience in Sales, Clients Relations, Consumer Marketing, preferable in the E-commerce field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Sales, Business, or related field of study; or any equivalent combination of relevant background and/or sales experience.
- English & Vietnamese Proficiency
This is a long-term position, you will be expected to grow with the company, and be rewarded for following through. We are very serious about building a world class company and have high standards for all our employees. You will also be required to work some hours at night when the US headquarter is working.
We expect you to…
Be highly motivated, a self-starter and never hesitant to learn new things.
Take ownership of problems and work with necessary parties to work towards resolution instead of waiting assistance.
And we’ll really like you to have experiences with… Ecommerce, Business Development, Community Manager, Creative Content and a great working attitude.
Working from 10AM-12PM and 1PM-4PM and 3 hours at night from 9-12PM from Mon-Fri.