LeadIQ makes sales teams more efficient in collecting and enriching leads by using automation and intelligence to cut out tedious prospecting steps.
We’re looking for a Senior Scala Developers to join our data team and help build infrastructure around our data quality. We’re also looking for mentors who can lead and train our junior Scala developers.
Our key technologies:
Python, Tensorflow, Scala, Play, Kafka, Spark, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, GraphQL, Docker, Vue.js, AWS
Core Technical Experience
- At least 5 years Scala experience
- Have worked on large, developer-oriented APIs
- Strong in functional programming and familiar the patterns from common Scala FP libraries (e.g. cats/scalaz/monix)
- Familiarity with MongoDB or a similar no-sql database
- Hands on experience with kafka
Nice to have’s:
- Familiarity with AWS and basic devops
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with protobuf
- Basic familiarity with ML concepts
Aside from technical skills, we want team members with attributes like:
- a team player who is comfortable in a collaborative environment
- experience working in distributed teams and strong communication skills
- leadership: someone who will take charge of, and own features
- a mentor: someone willing to invest in growing junior developers
The role can be based Remote across the world for the right candidate. If you see this a good fit, lets talk!
LeadIQ is a great place to work. We offer our team members good working conditions, including flexibility, trust and independence. Our team is friendly and welcoming with experienced engineers you can learn a lot from. We use interesting cutting edge technologies and are quite open to experimenting with new tools.
LeadIQ committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.