Site Name: Singapore - Rochester Park
Posted Date: Aug 26 2020
This role will lead Service Desk operations for the Asia Pacific Region. This covers all business units and users located within the GSK sites across this geography. The purpose of this role is to ensure data driven service performance from our outsourced services providers. You will lead the Asia Pacific service desk operations in partnership with other global regions to ensure comprehensive global coverage to our user community. The intent of this role is to provide both service and customer experience leadership
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Service Management– working with strategic partners service teams to ensure managed services are delivered efficiently, effectively and exemplary to all end users across the site/markets in this role scope. Build collaborative network across multiple business stakeholders and tech partners to identify, plan and execute service improvements.
- Communication and change management – Support gap assessment across markets to ensure visibility and solution design with strategic partner. Ensure effective communications delivered by the appropriate leaders.
- User Experience Leadership – Drive continuous improvement in the regional and global user experience through data insights, trends, metrics and user experience forums
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 7+ years of Tech Infrastructure Support experience
- Proven experience of working efficiently in a cross functional and often remote team.
- ITIL v3 certification and strong service management experience/background.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Fluent English language skills (verbal and written); proficiency in Mandarin to manage team and liaise with key stakeholders in China will be advantageous
- Strong communication skills and customer relationship management.
- Good project and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with ITSM principles and methodologies
- Experience managing 3rd party Strategic Partners
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its ‘Change the World list’ which recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.