This is a remote position.
- Senior SMSF Auditor Collating audit supporting documentation and preparing files for audit in the auditing software
- Carrying out audit tasks such as identifying and gathering required information and carrying out various audit testing.
- Providing support with preparation of the compliance documentation
- Excellent time management skills and proficiency to work within strict deadlines
- Working knowledge of Australian Accounting and Auditing Standards and other applicable legislation;
Location Preference: Melbourne, Australian Time zone
Hours Per week: 40 Hours Full-Time
Specific Hours: Client’s business hours
Weekends Needed?: No
- A tertiary qualification in Accounting
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
Work From Home Requirements
- At least 10mbps internet connection
- Back up internet connection, postpaid or prepaid
- Laptop or Desktop with updated operating systems (at least core i5 or higher)
- Backup laptop or desktop (at least core i5 or higher)
- Headset with mic
- No background noise during work hours
- Must not be currently employed full time