At MVP.dev, we're building challenging apps, using bleeding-edge technology, and working with awesome people. We're a fast growing company looking for smart developers to work with us to launch the next big thing. Devs who love to code, are constantly curious about technology, and are always thinking of new ways to use tech to solve problems with thrive with us.
The ideal candidate is an "A Player"; a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
This position is Monday – Friday, 8 pm to 5 am Manila time, remote during General Community Quarantine and then at our office near SM Cebu City. Fun work environment with lots of perks and benefits.
Please include your CV and expected monthly rate in your reply.
Perks and Benefits
- Complete government benefits
- 500 pesos gift card on Birthday
- Stress-free work place
- Casual attire every day
- Performance bonuses, 6 month reviews, 13th month
- Periodic company events
- Design, develop, and deliver applications on the Bubble.io platform (training provided) and other no and low code platforms, like Zapier, Parabola.io, Airtable, Appsheet, and more.
- Experience with C#, Node.js, or another high level, object oriented language.
- High level of collaboration with the other devs. We work in teams of 2-3 developers.
- Able to interactive and communicate effectively with clients. Our clients are awesome and easy to work with.
- Mentor and lead junior developers.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Technical customer support for various platform issues
- Other programming tasks that may arise, including working with no code platforms
- Team player that likes a fun work environment
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- Expert in API development (Postman, Swagger, OpenAPI, etc)
- Familiar with Azure and AWS cloud platform
- Bachelors in Computer Science required