We are seeking full-time Senior Android Engineers to work on the ZALORA Android app. As a member of the mobile team, you will work on building features to provide a fun and seamless shopping experience for the millions of people who shop at ZALORA every month. Through our mobile apps, we are enabling everyone in Asia to be fashionable and express their best selves, whether it be on a high-speed wifi connection in Singapore or on 2G during rush hour in Manila. We are looking for engineers who have deep experience crafting sophisticated apps with the Android SDK.
The role is based in Singapore and will be considered for remote working.
Responsibilities and projects underway
- Work closely with a team to define, design, and develop features for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the app
- Design and architect the app with modern iOS best-practices in mind
You should be
You should have the following qualifications
- Proficient with Kotlin
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Experience working with A/B testing tools
- Experience with offline storage, concurrency, threading, and performance tuning
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Bonus point if you have experience working with CI/CD and automation tools
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 5+ years of experience building native Android applications
For more information, please contact [email protected]ZALORA Engineering
ZALORA is the leading e-commerce company providing fashion throughout South East Asia. ZALORA Engineering has teams in Singapore and Vietnam to serve millions of users in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines. This regional diversity presents a lot of interesting challenges that you and your colleagues will face. You will learn a lot by tackling these challenges.The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.