This is a remote position.
We, at Rekrew, help developers and engineers globally grow their career by employing them with software companies hiring for growth. We promote excellent work ethics and continuous learning while maintaining work/life balance in a fun environment. We offer fully remote opportunities with competitive pay and generous benefits!
What We Offer
- Fulltime and 100% Remote
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- 2 Weeks Paid Leaves
- US Holidays Off
- 13th Month Pay
- Performance Bonus/Incentives
What We’re Looking For
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience working with and creating software and data architectures, optimum design and implementation for highly usable and scalable software solutions.
- 3+ years of experience with web, mobile and/or other software platform, database and internet technologies.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PHD in Computer Science, Software Engineer or equivalent real-world experience
- Familiar with the following technologies:
- MVC web architectures like Ruby on Rails, Django/Python and .NET
- Object Oriented programming in Ruby, Java, and Python or similar.
- Ideally mobile technologies like iOS/Swift/ObjC, Java, Android or similar.
- Good knowledge of common Software Design patterns and methodologies and ideally strong opinions on their strengths and weaknesses in different situations.
What You Will Do
- Develop designs, architecture, budgets and plan based on customer (internal and external) interaction to create great products and solutions.
- Work with the Innovation development team to generate new customer facing products and services.
- Quickly prototype solutions, or engineer more solid, well tested and optimized products where required.
- Oversee a small team of engineers or larger team of outsourced developers where appropriate, help evaluate the tradeoffs and efficacy of each approach.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for automation and better software integration to drive business outcomes.