Creadits' sole focus is developing ad creatives for performance campaigns. We call this Performance Design.
Performance Design is a game-changer. Performance Design drives campaign results.
Our customers are the world's largest online gaming companies, as well as other app businesses. They work with us to improve their campaigns leveraging performance design.
We have deep experience in all major markets, with the insights and expertise to maximise creative performance in any campaign.
Creadits has built a distributed network of creative hubs around the world, comprising planners, art directors and production talent. We provide strategy, ideation and production on a single platform.
We have and are continuing to develop our native automated tools to unveil insights, set creative directions and build creative adaptations across platforms. This provides a machine-driven creative scale, anchored by human creativity and ingenuity from our network.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, highly rewarding environment where the best thrive, be exposed to a global opportunity base, experience real teamwork, then you now have a chance to try to make the team.
Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.
We achieve by keeping our eyes on our vision. We know where we want to go and do what it takes to get there. We care about our clients, our partners, and each other. We leave our egos at the door. When we bring a solution that works to the clients we care about... we can't lose
Creadits engineers and Data Scientists have the freedom to innovate and uncover breakthroughs—and, in turn, influence our product roadmap. The complexity of our technical challenges is growing rapidly as we scale our interfaces, algorithms, and infrastructure.
We are headquartered in Singapore and have offices in London, Austin & New York.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality features by leading a backend team
- Coordinate with stakeholders from Product, Design, Finance and other teams to translate business requirements into software designs and implementations.
- Understand product objectives to develop an easy-to-use platform that aligns with customers needs.
- Provide technical solutions for product features and reliability features.
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement to ensure high stability and performance of the services;
- Build a highly-scalable, efficient, maintainable, reusable and robust trust and safety platform and tools;
- Responsible for solving technical problems in the development process
- Adopt and evolve best engineering practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- 9+ years of experience building high-quality enterprise web solutions, 3+ years of experience in leading engineering team
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling, demonstrate the ability to design, build, and deliver complex, successful web services and/or customer experiences efficiently and with quality
- Proficiency in common data structures/algorithms/Designer Patterns, OOP principles and excellent hands-on experience in working with languages such as Java, PHP etc.
- Deep knowledge in Software Engineering with Java, SQL, SOAP or REST APIs, various Spring technologies (e.g Boot, MVC), fundamental experience in designing and implementing APIs (e.g. via JSON interfaces, Microservices); fundamental experience in designing robust and scalable backend applications;
- Experienced in using relational (MySQL) and NoSQL (Cassandra, Redis, Elastic Search) databases
- Experienced in message broker (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experienced in defining solutions and designing containerized applications (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker) on Cloud (e.g AWS, GCP)
- A solid understanding of modern methodologies such as agile development / DevOps and related trends like Test-Driven Development and CI/CD