A business technology client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer(Mobile App Development) to manage the technical aspects of it's digital platform and software.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist the management in achieving the company’s strategic objectives and goals.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand, analyze and determine product requirements.
- Work closely with in-house and third-party developers to deliver product releases according to specifications.
- Understand the technology platform from end-to-end and provide technical guidance in planning and executing product iterations.
- Work with UIUX designer(s) and convert hi-fidelity design into working software over agile development cycles.
- Monitor, maintain and ensure software quality to improve reliability, stability and security of digital products.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper technical documentation.
- Provide support in system acceptance testing and validation activities.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as and when assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in web or mobile application development.
- Experienced in Swift and/or Kotlin for mobile development.
- ReactJS/NodeJS stack for web/backend development
- AWS for cloud environments.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR