Lennor Metier is hiring for a Senior Solutions Architect to join a global company that powers Artificial Intelligence. They are building their world-class IT development team in the Philippines. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Provide guidance to Solution Architects and ensure that software engineering standards are followed
- Determine how the software engineering team can assist the company's business needs by using software, hardware, or infrastructure
- Assist in the identification, development, and improvement of technical solutions that support business objectives
- Collaborate with business divisions to create IT strategy and improve existing IT implementations
- Collaborate with product and delivery teams to create scalable products and solutions
- Evaluate the architecture of the system and work with project management and IT development teams to improve it
- Evaluates project restrictions to identify alternatives, mitigate risks, and, if necessary, undertake process re-engineering
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- With at least 7 years of total experience as an IT Professional and with 4+ years of experience in Engineering and Software/Systems Architecture
- Understanding the IT infrastructure and cloud development and knowledge in Engineering and Software Architecture design
- Business analysis skills
- Proven experience in building web, mobile, and/or desktop applications and in designing custom software solutions
- Background working in a multi-platform environment (Linux, Windows, macOS).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!