This is a remote position. We are a global team that leverages the latest technology to communicate with our colleagues across the globe. When it’s safe to do so, there may be times in which this role would be required to travel to a local office for in person collaborations with your team.
Being a Senior Solutions Engineer at iManage Means
As the technical expert in the sales cycle, you are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the iManage Sales team and Partner channel, as the key technical consultant and product expert for the full range of iManage Cloud and select on-premises solutions. In addition, our team of Solutions Engineers works closely with global internal iManage teams such as Product Management, Engineering, Cloud Operations (includes Compliance/Security), Professional Services, Channel Management, Account Management and Support teams.
You love helping clients embrace high tech cloud solutions and interacting with them to solve key business problems. You are looking to join a dynamic, ambitious, and highly collaborative team that always strives to deliver an amazing experience to clients.
iM Responsible For
- Leading the customer pre-sale experience from opportunity qualification to successful sale, including the development and delivery of all technical presentations and product demonstrations tailored to vertical market business use cases.
- Covering assigned territories/geographies in Asia, including South Korea, Japan, China, etc.
- Working hand-in-hand with iManage Sales team and Partner channel, in region, to develop responses to RFIs/RFPs and security questionnaires.
- Bringing technical expertise across all iManage solutions, including Document & Email Management, Cloud, Security Risk & Governance, Enterprise Search/Knowledge Management, and Machine Learning & Automation solutions.
- Staying up-to-date on all product developments and field messaging to effectively communicate value to customers and prospects.
- Developing and maintaining product demonstration systems and environments based on our sales requirements and feedback from the field.
- Supporting customer product evaluations of iManage solutions.
- Demonstrating and representing iManage solutions at field marketing and thought leadership events, such as conferences and trade shows.
- Building industry knowledge in key vertical markets and related product solutions.
- Contributing to our product roadmap with new ideas and field feedback.
iM Qualified Because I Have
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent (Business Administration education is a plus).
- 3 - 5+ years of relevant experience in a Presales or Solution Engineering role in a Cloud/SaaS environment.
- Experience with Document/Email & Content management, collaboration and mobility solutions and adjacent solution stacks (i.e., Practice Management Systems, Contract Lifecycle Management, Workflow/BPM, CRM, etc.).
- Industry knowledge of the IT, security, and end-user application needs of Law Firms, Corporate Legal Departments, Government agencies, Accounting Firms, and BFI (Banking, Finance, Insurance) vertical markets, along with other Professional Services Firms.
- Proven to effectively collaborate with senior sales executives and Partner pre-sales engineers on complex and diverse opportunities.
- Experience presenting on information security topics as they pertain to Cloud, such as zero-trust architecture, encryption, SSO, certifications/attestations such as SOC2, etc.
- Comfort presenting to small, mid-market and large diverse audiences, including C-level executives.
- A proven capability to communicate professionally in emails, RFPs, and product demonstrations.
- Experience with the following:
- Virtualisation, including VMWare, Parallels, Virtual Box, Docker, etc.
- Technical familiarity with Windows and Office 365, including installation and maintenance.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 and related services.
- Mac OS and Apple iOS experience a plus.
- Basic TCP/IP networking and security concepts such as firewall and perimeter security, Internet proxies, HTTPS configuration, SSO configuration, etc.
- Coding experience using languages such as Python, PowerShell, Java, .NET, etc. and also experience with web services (i.e. REST) a plus.
- Linux and Windows administration a plus.
- A desire to travel (when it is safe to do so) across assigned geographies and to work across disparate time zones to support our Sales team, and Partner channel.
iM Getting To
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging, and vibrant culture.
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life.
- Collaborate cross functionally.
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, critical business challenges, utilising the latest technologies and protocols.
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge Work ™. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy, but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So, we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.