SailPoint is seeking a Sales Engineer. You will be working with our sales teams to support our direct and indirect sales efforts across multiple regions. Your thorough understanding of Identity Governance, Access Management, and Data Access Governance coupled with your excellent communication skills will enable you to effectively articulate and demonstrate the value of SailPoint solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences. Expertise in discovering customer requirements, demonstrating product capabilities, executing Proof of Concepts (POCs) and leading Enterprise Architecture discussions is essential to success in this role.
- Actively participate in the sales process and work closely with the direct and channel sales teams
- Lead onsite and remote Proof Of Concept evaluations
- Discover and understand customer requirements and align our solutions to those requirements
- Present SailPoint business functions, value and competitive differences
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Provide technical sales enablement to in-region sales engineers
- Provide feedback to Product Management on product enhancements
- 5+ years professional experience as a pre-sales technical resource in an enterprise software company
- 3+ years implementing/configuring Identity Governance and Access Management solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A working knowledge of technical infrastructure including application servers, databases, virtualization and web services is required
- Hands-on experience with XML, LDAP, SQL is desirable
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.