Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This Position Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees in this job. It is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this job classification.
- Monitoring New Agent on boarding and Administration
- Agency commission and Payroll Management
- Pay to Agent according to Company Approved ‘Agency Compensation’ accurately on time
- Agency Maintenance upon authorized request
- Provide, design, manage and interpretation of various MIS reports
- Agent Appeal/ Complaint/ Enquiry Handling
- Agent Training on compensation
- Maintain Quality of the Procedures Documents
- Assist CAO on setting up the sales KPI and commission & incentive
- Agency budget planning & monitoring the flow working closing with Agency team & finance team
- Analyzing the sales performance, agents’ performance & competitors’ performance
- Perform system testing on enhancements
- Ensure quality agent filing system
- Any other ad-hoc duties for special projects & perform as assigned by CAO
- Responsible and attentive to details
- Good communicator and good team player
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Burmese
- Well-organized, independent, self-motivated, hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Good relationship with the internal & external stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Office PPT / Word / Excel
- Honest, ethical and with integrity
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details
- Team player
- Proactive and positive
- Desire to upgrade and hardworking
- Enjoy working with people and data
- Able to keep records systematically
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.8 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.