This is your chance to work for the leading innovator in consumer digital health solutions. If you’re a seasoned professional with vision and passion for the healthcare industry, you can’t afford to overlook this unique opportunity. You are passionate about empowering all people with chronic conditions to live healthier and better lives.
- Provide quality expectations & requirements to Contract Manufacturers (CMs) and Suppliers
- Perform quality system and technical assessments of CMs and Suppliers and drive improvements.
- Evaluate new suppliers to determine their capabilities.
- Mitigates risk by working with the Suppliers to document Process Flow Charts, PFMEAs, and Process Control Plans
- Identify supplier related problems and opportunities through routine process audits.
- Review supplier’s process validation plan (VMP/IQ/OQ/PQ) protocols, and reports for completeness and compliance to Livongo’s quality requirements and ISO and FDA regulations.
- Coordinate with 3 rd party inspection vendor to perform out-of-box (OBA) pre-shipment inspection
- Support New Product Introduction (NPI) activities by driving production line readiness
- Drive supplier corrective action (SCAR) and root cause analysis (RCA)
- Participate in CM's supplier quality management process with critical suppliers
- Monitor supplier’s manufacturing yield trending and drive process improvement
- Provide technical leadership, support and guidance to suppliers
- Report into Livongo Supply Chain Operation organization
- Travel 10-25% on average in support of business needs to different geographical locations, occasionally on short notice
- BS degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience. Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years working with contract manufacturers and 3+ years of Medical Device Manufacturing experience or other highly regulated manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of FDA, GMP, ISO 13485
- Experience working with mechanical, electrical, and electro-mechanical suppliers.
- Engineering experience and demonstrated use of Quality tools/methodologies
- Knowledge in product reliability testing preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of statistics and application of statistical methods
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Process-minded, excellent problem-solving, analytical, coordination and project management skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail
- Ability to develop training materials and deliver training to supply base
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience
and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes
across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.