This engineer is fully responsible for supporting the SCCM Infrastructure, creating and maintaining applications for deployment, utilizing SCCM to deliver server builds, workstation builds, and application packages. In additional, he/she is also responsible for supporting and ensuring all the appropriate security patches are applied into all the servers and systems.
- SME level experience in SCCM, In-depth knowledge of SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other SCCM issues
- Responsible for all aspects of the SCCM infrastructure, creating and maintaining applications for deployment, utilizing SCCM to deliver server and workstation builds
- Expertise in SCCM Administration, deployment, packaging, distribution point, etc.
- Ensure proactive monitoring of production environment by implementing software and automatic updating for production support issues
- Ensure effective and efficient request handling and escalation policies and procedures are being utilized
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Expert/SME knowledge of SCCM, SCOM, InstallShield, etc.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in an IT support role focusing relevant Microsoft technologies and infrastructure
- 3-5 years of experience with using scripting languages like PowerShell, Virtualization configuration, support, deployment
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience to resolve critical & complex deployment
- ITIL V3 certification or higher
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities