Company SummaryJoin a team that puts its People First! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.Job SummaryJob Summary
We're doing amazing things here within First American ! Join our incredibly talented Talent Acquisition team as our next Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Working remotely in this role, you will be responsible for working in partnership with our Recruiters, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to identify and drive talent acquisition strategies attracting top talent. Using a variety of sourcing techniques to search for, screen, and identify candidates for managers. You will be responsible for assisting with the placement of quality candidates involving full cycle recruiting while partnering with our Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Human Resources team to align top talent in the best suited positions to drive business initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Partner with HR Business Partners and corresponding Managers to source for the best of the best in quality technical talent, determining best avenues for talent acquisition (e.g., advertising, direct contact, employee referrals, research organizations, employment agencies, job fairs, and college recruiting).
- Keep abreast of industry talent and incorporate best practices for reaching top talent before the competition
- Manage and participate in requisition flow and applicant screening process, providing overall highlights on each candidate, making recommendations to Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Negotiate and discuss offers with all parties involved
- Track and provide up-to-date recruiting status activity, recommending alternative solutions to difficult to fill positions
- Correspond with applicant during recruiting process to ensure candidate’s interest and experience
- Participate in virtual job fairs and college recruiting events: potentially helping to coordinate the event
- Actively contribute to the results of our team
- Regularly interact with employees and all levels of management.
What You Will Need
- 5-7 years of related work experience,
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, HRIS/AT systems and web based applications (Workday preferred)
- BA/BS degree
- Strong investigative/research skills for sourcing candidates and learning about jobs and technologies for assigned client group, responsible for hard to fill positions
- Excellent written, verbal skills, and organizational skills with a positive, team focused disposition
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.