In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Manages the development, implementation and/or maintenance of one or more accounting systems: Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, Cash Flows, etc. in accordance with GAAP policies and procedures. Designs operational procedures and processes that meet audit standards and improve efficiency. Ensures integration of data produced into systems and supports objectives of financial analysts. Ensures the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data and revenue. Participates in annual audits and special projects. May work with external consultants or auditors to provide required information and ensure proper record keeping for historical purposes. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Working at NTT
- In-charge of accounting activities of both financial and managerial accounting.
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Preparing financial and performance reports (if any), assisting departments with annual budgets and reviews, internal control and tax studies (if any)
- At least 2 years’ experience of managing the accounting team
- Bachelor degree in accounting and finance (and/or) hold relevant working experience
- Good interpersonal skills with strong team work
- Work under pressure
- English language is required at business level
- Knowledge about TAX and regulation in Myanmar
- Accept OT in timing of monthly closing
- Working experience in foreign companies or foreign country as accountant or financial
- Knowledge of IFRS
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard Career Level Descriptor For Job Level
Assignments received include goals and the process by which to meet the goals
Gives direction to employees according to established policies and management guidelines
Recommends changes to units or sub-unit policies
Higher level management reviews work
Applies judgement within defined policies and procedures
Mistakes impact missed schedules
Interacts with subordinate managers or peers from other functional areas in other to gain cooperation
Presentations are around technical information or schedules
Subordinates are typically from P-band or S-band
Advises unit or sub-unit and may get involved to meet schedules or project deliverables or help to solve problems
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.