In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Directs the activities of a software applications development function for software application enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related computer programs. This position oversees the analysis, design, programming, debugging, and modification of computer programs for commercial or end user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or personal applications products (e.g., spreadsheets, tax packages, personal finance programs). Analyzes and investigates applications engineering tasks and prepares design specifications, analysis, and recommendations. Interacts with project managers, marketing, sales, and users to define application requirements and/or necessary modifications. May also have responsibility for testing and documentation. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel ensuring the efficient operation of the function.
Working at NTT
In the role of Team Lead, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing high-quality business solution for NTTMYANMAR and its clients. Combination of on-site/offsite low level requirements gathering, understanding client’s needs, and working with the architects to come up with a viable solution. Managing development team to meet the delivery timeline and requirement.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard Career Level Descriptor For Job Level
- Assignments received include goals and the process by which to meet the goals
- Gives direction to employees according to established policies and management guidelines
- Recommends changes to units or sub-unit policies
- Higher level management reviews work
- Applies judgement within defined policies and procedures
- Mistakes impact missed schedules
- Interacts with subordinate managers or peers from other functional areas in other to gain cooperation
- Presentations are around technical information or schedules
- Subordinates are typically from P-band or S-band
- Advises unit or sub-unit and may get involved to meet schedules or project deliverables or help to solve problems
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.