Senior Technical Support Engineer / Kids Computer Programming Support
CodaKid, an award-winning online coding school for students ages 6 to 18, is hiring a Senior Online Support Technician.
- Delight parents and students with fantastic service over chat
- Answer curriculum related questions from our video tutorials or 1-on-1 homework assignments
- Debug installation issues with JDK, Eclipse, Python, and others
- Debug technical issues with student code
- Perform live remote support of student’s computers for more challenging issues
- During slow times, build a self-help support database of common issues for our customers. Support technicians also help write and debug code for certain CodaKid courses that we develop in-house.
- Provide assistance to new prospects who write into our chat, customers who wish to cancel, and customers who wish to upgrade their subscriptions.
- CodaKid provides paid training
- Game programming experience is desirable
- Ability to quickly diagnose code issues and help customers over chat.
- Excellent written English
- Phenomenal customer services skills. Our aim is to exceed expectations and delight our students and parents. This will often involve debugging, explaining why we code things certain ways, and explaining how students can learn from the issue and avoid next time
- Familiarity with video games, including Roblox, Minecraft, 2D arcade games, 3D games is a big plus
- Full-time salaried position with paid vacation and PTO
- Daytime hours in Philippines - 9am/10am to 5pm/6pm
Founded in 2014, CodaKid is a US-based online education company with a vibrant startup culture, strong core values, and many opportunities for growth. CodaKid provides online self-study courses and 1-on-1 online lessons to tens of thousands of students in over 100 countries around the globe. CodaKid is an equal opportunity employer.