We are looking for a hands-on Senior Test Engineer to join our growing team of technical experts, where you will have the opportunity to establish test automation for our applications, services, and data pipelines to ensure product quality is continuously improving. The test engineer will work closely with the business team and development team to oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing processes, building automation tools, and applying industry best practices. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of driving quality initiatives at Strike to support our current and the next generation of products.
- Ensure the releases of applications, services, and data pipelines meet the expected requirements and standards
- Analyse business and technical requirements, identify testing strategies, and automate verification process to improve efficiency, reliability and reduce bugs
- Execute a combination of manual, exploratory, and automated testing
- Mentor other team members in testing methodologies, best practices and standards
- 4+ years of experience in quality assurance and automated testing
- Strong technical skills in manual and automation ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Strong understanding of current web and API testing methodologies
- Familiarity with database technologies and proficiency in SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in one or more testing tools and frameworks such as Cypress, Selenium, Robot framework or JMeter
Who we are
Strike Social harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to drive the best outcomes in YouTube and social media advertising. We are a leader in the fast growing marketing technology sector. Come help build the next generation of advertising softwares and services using machine learning technologies including real-time analytics, experimental modeling on the Strike Marketing Cloud/Data Warehouse. Some of our clients are Adobe, Disney, Netflix, Nike, and Square Enix. With a workforce presence in 16 major markets — including headquarters in Chicago and offices in Kraków and Manila — Strike Social was recently named the No. 17 fastest-growing private company in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine. Learn more at strikesocial.com.
Working with us
We are a small and fully remote team working in a fast-paced environment. Working hours are flexible as you will be working with engineers and scientists from different locations and time zones so expect some after hour meetings.
Starting salary: 60,000-100,000 (THB)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Powered by JazzHR