Do you have an extensive background and strong opinions in designing web and mobile applications? Have you led a design team? Do you have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make independent decisions and implement creative decisions based on user research and customer feedback? If you are passionate about enterprise application design and creating an awesome user experience, this role is a perfect fit for you!
In this role, you will probably learn and grow 10X faster than in most other positions in the industry as, instead of being siloed and working on a single product for years, you will be delivering designs across a large number of products and industries, working directly with important stakeholders
What You Will Be Doing
- The core activities of this role are:
- Reviewing work done by your team. You will start your day reviewing the work of other team members and ensuring that they are following common UX best practices and 3rd party design system guidelines before their work reaches our customers. While doing your daily reviews, you'll also be responsible for finding patterns in subpar work and proposing quality bar improvements.
- Working on the most important or challenging design tasks.
- You'll start by reviewing Use Case requests and communicating with the business owner if something is not clear until you fully understand the requirements. After that, you'll start with a first iteration where you need to prepare a User Flow diagram and low-fidelity designs (wireframes). After finishing all the wireframes you'll present them to the stakeholder the next day, get the initial feedback and iterate towards the final design.
- Hosting daily review calls with stakeholders. During these daily iterations, you will gather feedback from stakeholders, get a chance to fail fast and early in the process, which will allow you to fix any issues before the next day's iteration, instead of waiting for several weeks. Once UX design is approved, you'll need to polish it for development and apply our UI library components to the design making it high-fidelity so that it can be transferred to our development team. All the time, you will need to pay close attention to our standards and guidelines in order to produce perfect quality designs.
What You Won’t Be Doing
Getting bored, we work at a fast pace so there is no time to relax. You will not be modifying the same product for new requirements or debugging code. The expectation is for you to create a good quality deliverable
Senior UI Developer Key Responsibilities
- Review designs done by more junior UX/UI designers on the team
- Propose improvements to our quality bars and our standardized processes
- Iterate daily by communicating daily with senior stakeholders on new product ideas
- Work with design systems to produce apps with an outstanding user-experience
- Create compelling visual content and high fidelity clickable prototypes
- Minimum 2 year experience in leading a UX/UI design team
- Minimum 3 years experience in hands-on UX and UI design
- Preferred 2+ years of experience in hands-on React JS
- Proven record of high-quality web design and a portfolio to back that up
- Innate drive to create pixel-perfect assets and designs
- Ability to take initiative within the remote environment with proactive ownership
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced iterative/agile design process based on daily feedback loops
- Great English verbal communication skills
- Ability to represent design using scientific methodologies using standard tools of UI/UX
- DevOps and Automation of E2E release management
- Appreciating the science of Knowledge Management and adoption of it in real projects
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from our partners at Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4390-VN-Hanoi-SeniorUIDevelo