This is a remote position.
Our Customer is a leading cross-channel customer engagement solution provider for the modern marketer headquartered in Chicago. Our client lets marketers create personalized experiences, cross-channel messaging, and loyalty strategies.
- Translate business requirements into specifications and detailed designs
- Develop and support web applications by writing efficient, maintainable code to meet requirements and adhere to security standards
- Work through all phases of the software development life cycle, including analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Coordinate with team QA to review test plans for gaps and completeness
- Work with management to review and define global coding standards and best practices
- Review team code commits and sign-off on commit quality and adherence to standards
- Identify team member growth opportunities and mentor less experienced engineers
- Participate or lead in architecture review to vet project design across the organization
- Identify organization-level opportunities in architecture and process enhancements
- Investigate, analyze and address reported defects in a timely manner
- Deliver technical documentation for use by customers and partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from a top technical university
- Advanced understanding of the core client-side development concepts
- Understand client-side performance tuning concepts, caching, page weight etc
- Working with modern JS tooling such as Webpack, Gulp, or Grunt and Yarn, NPM or equivalent
- Experience using and integrating with web services REST APIs, JSON.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience using tooling CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with local and remote teams in different time zones
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise technical documentation
- Frameworks: ReactJS/Redux
- Tools: Webpack, Yarn, NPM
Nice to have
- Attention to detail and ability to build high quality user interfaces
- Experience working with design systems or building a common library of components for reuse
- Experience writing unit tests and familiarity with frameworks such as Jest, mocha or jasmine.
- Work remotely from Home
- Full Time Employment with competitive salary and benefits
- Medical and dental coverage
Please do not hesitate to apply. This is a Work from Home work, permanent with benefits.
Applicants may email their details and resume to [email protected]