We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to lead the creation of front-end designs for novel DeFi front-ends.
The ideal candidate will be self motivated, have excellent understanding of DeFi concepts, excellent Figma proficiency, and a consistent track record of designing stunning, intuitive DeFi front-ends.
- Shepherd UI / UX design across multiple DeFi features and products, focusing on interaction design and user experience flows
- Prototype, iterate, and implement UI designs using Figma and other tools
- Collaborate with teammates by providing and receiving feedback, and providing clear goals with intentionally desired outcomes
- Take large amounts of ownership and autonomy
- Sharpen your skillsets from other senior high-performing individuals
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours
- Team game nights, team off-sites, and sponsored conference trips
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses and tokens for long-term contributors
- Learning and development budget
- Join a force for good - prePO has made a pledge to dedicate at least 2% of time, product, and profit towards charity
prePO is a decentralized trading platform allowing anyone to speculate on the valuation of any pre-IPO company or pre-token crypto project. Our mission is to democratize pre-public equity - transforming a world of financial exclusion into a world of permissionless access.
We’re a fully-remote globally-distributed team, with years of experience at blockchain startups and top tech companies, and backed by world-class investors, including numerous founders from leading crypto projects.
It’s an exciting time to work at prePO. We are quickly approaching launch of our platform, and every team member is empowered to lead projects, wear many hats, and flex their entrepreneurial spirit to make an outsized impact within the organisation. Working on the bleeding edge of DeFi and crypto, each day comes with new and exciting challenges to solve.