Ice House is a global mobile development firm, which applies breakthrough technologies, engineering excellence, and customer insight to design and build innovative user experiences. We create engaging mobile applications with intelligent cloud solutions - leveraging our expertise in geo-fencing, advanced image recognition, beacons, customer identification and sophisticated analytics.
Senior UX Designer Responsibilities
- Contribute to all phases of the design process from research, wire-framing and prototyping, to design execution and documentation
- Closely collaborate with engineering, product and business teams from internal Ice House & Ice House clients to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Explore and communicate user experiences across different platforms, including iOS, Android and Web
- Research planning and moderating skills and experience running remote usability sessions.
- Create personas through user research and data
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal and external stakeholders (Ice House clients)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Mentor Staff & Junior Designers
This Job Fits You If You
- Have bachelor's degree in Visual Communication Design, Interaction Design or Information Technology, however, Portfolio matters more. Based onsite in Jakarta Office
- Have 4 years of experience as UX Designer and proven by portfolio of design projects
- Have strong knowledge in interaction design, information architecture and wireframe tools
- Experienced in conducting user testing / usability testing offline or online.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch App, Zeplin, Overflow, Protopie, Adobe Photoshop, Etc
- Have team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to receive critique gracefully and provide thoughtful critique to others
- Have good time management skills