Crossover is hiring for multiple Senior Vice President Of Sales positions for our client, ZephyrTel.
Do you love the excitement and challenge of working at a start-up but also want a company with proven products and customers? If you like leading global teams and defining winning sales processes this role could be a great fit for you.
You will work directly with the CEO in an organization that is investing both organically and inorganically to revolutionize the Telecommunications industry with the largest portfolio of cloud-based software solutions for communication service providers. You will be responsible for leading the global sales team to engage our existing 300 customers, and attack new prospects to position the long-term benefits of our differentiated cloud-based approach
The ideal candidate is a Senior B2B Sales Leader that has a track record of leading and managing global teams and coaching staff to engage at the most senior levels in an organization to sell radical change. Domain experience in Telco, OSS/BSS stacks are a plus but not required, what is required is a commitment to usher in a wave of change for an industry that has been slow to adopt new approaches. A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in B2B Sales leadership roles is required.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be defining a winning sales process for our global sales teams to align customers with our long-term strategy. You will coach the sales teams on how to engage clients at strategic levels and take bold risks to plot a path that can grow the customer relationship. You will implement a robust process that lends itself to a metrics-driven approach for sales and customer engagement. You will work with the rest of our senior management team to communicate the account strategies and garner support to execute them in partnership with our marketing and product teams.
What You Won’t Be Doing
Senior Vice President Of Sales Key Responsibilities
- Directly own accounts
- Be driven by short-term quarterly sales objectives and play a heroic role in closing deals at the end of a quarter
- Be responsible for making sure that the customer is happy and attending routine interactions with low-level individuals
- Defining a robust sales process to guide and manage the sales team's efforts to develop multi-year growth strategies for their accounts
- Providing continuous feedback to the sales team on how best to develop these plans and engage senior levels of leadership in our target customers
- Building and maintaining a high-performance global sales team that can execute on our audacious plan to be the leader in public cloud solutions for the Telecommunications industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required
- 5-10 years of experience in Senior B2B sales roles
- Experience leading a geographically diverse team
- Telco domain expertise is desired, but not required
- Experience selling SAAS/cloud-based solutions is a plus
Be part of the major transformation in telecoms! ZephyrTel brings the power of end-to-end public cloud solutions to telecom operators around the world. Having acquired 9 companies over the last three years and serving 300 telecoms operator customers, ZephyrTel continues to expand the portfolio to offer the largest breadth of solutions based on the public cloud. Our strategy is to deliver solutions for the Telco space which are based on the public cloud and stand to truly transform our customers’ businesses, revolutionizing the cost equation, and make them more competitive.What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4264-SG-Singapor-SeniorVicePres1.002