We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer that demonstrates a knack for multiplatform design and interactivity. This person demonstrates a high amount of creative agency over their work and will guide business strategy for our clients. They possess a proactive, vibrant spirit that’s eager to add value and curious to flex their skills into new expertise. They will collaborate with our teams to cultivate strategy, high-fidelity execution, presentation storytelling, and code-based prototypes.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and applied technology — we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
- Apply advance understanding for composition, color, typography, iconography, texture, photographic curation, and usability to help users successfully navigate dynamic multimedia experiences
- Define the visual direction of a project to shape and position ideas for customer impact
- Possess a deep POV on craft, tools and process
- Apply best practices for human-centric design to common visual and usability challenges
- Contribute to the creation of new design systems
- Effectively communicate with and delegate to vendors and clients around project specifications
- Discern and consolidate visual design feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Deliver interaction design and illustrations for basic digital product features
- Provide multimedia production support and communicate specifications of digital/physical components
- Develop relationships across a project team, specifically with technical team members and software developers
- Lead and manage small project tracks autonomously