At Paperplane we help our clients create beautiful stories for customer journeys, and leverage the power of content to help them build lasting relationships with their customers. We are a highly motivated team of independent thinking and highly motivated individuals from around the globe, and we are looking for an experienced Senior Visual Designer to join our nimble, passionate, and fully remote team.
What your main focus will be:
- Creating strong visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Articulating and pitching design concepts to stakeholders and/or production teams.
- Adopting visual concepts on various internal and client campaign materials for print and digital collateral.
What you can expect:
- Close collaboration with a dynamic team of designers and artists to bring concepts and ideas to life
- Remote working with creatives from all over the globe
- Creative environment for exploration and development of concepts and ideas
- Working extensively with various clients including Adobe
What you bring:
- High conceptual thinking with an excellent eye for design.
- Be self-managing and responsible for your own deadlines
- Enjoy collaborating with people from across the globe, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a growth-centric mindset: be open to feedback and criticism, be proactive in doing tasks, have a collaborative attitude and a hunger for knowledge
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout and graphics
- Highly organised individual
- Adept at editorial, branding, infographics, data visualisation and the likes.
- Solid knowledge in Adobe creative suite - particularly in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere.
- Familiarity with other visual design and wireframing tools is a plus e.g. Figma, Sketch, Invision.
- Solid knowledge with G Suite, Dropbox, Apple Office Applications and MS Office
- Familiarity with Toggl, Slack, Zoom, Notion is a plus
Paperplane team members not only do great work, they do it using their hands, their head, and their heart. We are interested in working with those who bring a keen sense of ownership to each project and practice a collaborative, customer-centric approach. We offer solid pay, great perks and, of course, the chance to learn and grow with a very cool bunch of people.
Interested? Send us a note with a current resume (and portfolio link if a creative role), and let’s discover if we’d be a good match for you. We welcome all qualified candidates - come co-create with us.