About Doctor Anywhere
Doctor Anywhere is a regional tech-enabled, omni-channel healthcare company, on a mission is to make healthcare simple, accessible, and efficient for everyone. Doctor Anywhere’s digital platform bridges gaps in the healthcare ecosystem through technology and innovation, enabling users to manage their health easily and effectively through the DA mobile app. Headquartered in Singapore with presence in 5 countries in Southeast Asia, Doctor Anywhere now serves more than one million (and growing) users in the region.
If you thrive in an environment that values disruptive thinking and innovative problem-solving, and would love to do purposeful work that can impact the community, join us in our mission to build great products to help everyone lead happier and healthier lives!
The role we are hiring for
We are seeking a Senior Executive/ Executive in our Contact Centre Customer Service team, who will provide accurate Health insurance policies and products related information and ensure high quality customer service experience.
This role is in a contact centre environment, but the candidate will be given the option of working from home as the default option.
The ideal candidate will have a mindset of continuous improvement and change and will demonstrate curiosity, collaboration and the ability to deal with ambiguity especially in a start-up environment.
This role reports directly to the Senior Manager, Contact Centre.
A summary of the key responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
- Act as the primary contact for customers related to Health insurance policies and products while maintaining highly professional and courteous communications at all times.
- Handle enquiries received via telephone and email while ensuring a high standard of quality in terms of business integrity and customer experience.
- Maintain excellent interpersonal relationships with insurance policyholders.
- Deal with all instructions, queries and service requests promptly, accurately and within company specified time frames.
- Well verse with pre-authorization and issuance of Letter of guarantee process
- Diploma/Degree with 3-5 years of Customer Service delivery/ Insurance/ Medical Assistance/ TPA experience.
- A demonstrated track record of providing excellent service to people at all levels in a multicultural, collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Willing to thoroughly learn and understand the Health Insurance policies offered by our Clients.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Ability to assess Health insurance coverage, ascertain medical necessity, cost estimates and issue Letter of Guarantee for urgent/elective admissions.
- Ability to proactively seek solutions while maintaining a calm disposition.
- Unquestioned integrity and high standards in the work you do.
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we are a fast-growing business and there's always unchartered territories, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time.
- Able to work shift hours including nights, weekends and during Singapore public holidays.