KeyReply is an enterprise conversation AI platform with knowledge management and customer service automation capabilities. We serve large private, public healthcare providers and insurance companies. Our Clients include the Ministry of Health, Singapore, National Heart Centre, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Parkway Hospitals, AIA and many more.
These organizations have multiple stakeholders, knowledge bases and divisions with many segmented teams providing customer and staff facing support. Where being able to find information and carry out key transactions and enquiries 24/7 can result in a huge competitive advantage for revenue, customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
KeyReply intelligently searches through thousands of pages of information. The platform also connects to multiple backend systems to give the customer exactly what they need 24/7, through an intuitive chat format. These enable end to end transactions and cross knowledge domain QnA, which enables customer service turnaround time to be improved by 95%, and speed up information retrieval by more than 3x.
Senior/Executive, Customer Success Project Management
- Build and develop a strong ambassador base for offerings and value.
- Track closely customer activities to identify churn risk and work proactively to address/eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying sales opportunities.
- Own and drive renewals, upsells, cross-sells, NPS and expansion opportunities.
- Analyse and formulate effective strategies to increase account-level metrics.
- Be the voice of customers, follow-up with QBR/MBR with customers to help them understand insights of the products/services and receive the most value out from it.
- Execute end-to-end customer lifecycle from onboarding, project deployment i.e., project status reports, dashboard development, UAT, training, to post-Go-live support, ensuring all KPIs met according to SLA.
- Manage project schedules, budgets, resources and tasks to ensure that quality solutions are delivered within the timeline.
- Support the team lead to improve existing processes to increase productivity within the team.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools (CRM), ticket tracking system.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to set up or configure software platform as per customers’ requirements or escalations and troubleshoot issues raised by customers.
- Work with Product to prioritize customer features and requests.
Skills & Experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Min 3 to 5 years of experience in Project Management, Customer Success or another customer-facing role.
- Applicants with IT Support or Technical Support and project deployment experiences are welcome to apply too.
- Candidates with more years of relevant experience may be offered a senior title.
- Exposure to working in the complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers environment.
- Multi-tasker who can undertake multi-projects/tasks simultaneously
- Passion for technology, experience in SaaS company a plus.
- Good communication, data analytics and organizing skills.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can-do” and “customer first” attitude.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- This position is also open to remote hires outside Singapore. HYbrid working shall apply for those hires in Singapore.
Why join KeyReply?
We solve difficult problems that are very meaningful. Healthcare organizations around the world are now planning for what post-covid-19 will look like. What does a smart hospital look like? What changes should they make for Healthcare 2.0? By being more nimble in the way of delivering care – in person or remote; moving from reactive to proactive and preventive care; empowering patients to make informed first-level decisions on their next course of actions; and more efficient resource allocation, we can positively impact the lives of millions in very tangible ways. We are proud to work with some of the largest and most well-respected healthcare institutions. Your work will be used prominently by millions to improve the future of patient engagement. Lead the innovation in Healthcare and Insurance by joining KeyReply today.
Perks and Benefits:
Unique opportunity: Be a part of the digital disruption in #1 AI chat automation company. Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups.
Autonomy: Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio and freedom to suggest improvements to the company.
Environment: Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment. Team activities, snacks, games, outings etc
Flexibility: Flexible vacation policy and work arrangements
Attractive Package: Competitive salaries and benefits.