Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
Why Join us?
We have spared no expense to ensure our staff are comfortable and happy. Our spacious open plan office is supported by advanced network infrastructure, fast internet, follows best IT practices, and staff are provided with the best technology and equipment. We have HR staff who organise team dinners, bonding experiences, and an amazing end of year party. Staff are also supported by industry best consultants in Australia who provide guidance and training.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a talented Magento Developer to join our growing team. Outsourced is the only official Magento Partner in the Philippines and provides development services to leading international companies (targeting Australian). The Magento Developer will be part of a growing team of the best Magento Developer’s in the Philippines and Magento Certification will be funded by the company as well as ongoing team support and skills development.
- Proven experience developing with the Magento
- Solid experience with PHP / XML / CSS / Ajax / MySql
- Have more than 1 year full time magento 2 experience (within last 6 months)
- Experience with Zend Framework, CSS, HTML, Open Source tools and frameworks
- An understanding of Design Patterns and good design principles
- Experience developing within the LAMP environment
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Able to liaise with stakeholders, understand a business brief and design technical specs.
- Work with User Interface designers to implement usable interfaces
- Computer Science degree or similar level of tertiary education.
- Ability to work under pressure, achieve deadlines and effectively prioritise multiple, concurrent tasks
- Experience in Agile XP Practices
- Experience with UML
- Experience with Doctrine ORM
- Experience with automated testing (PHPUnit)
- Experience with Sass
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.