A fast-paced dynamic start-up that is seeking to make a dent in personal finance in South East Asia, and we would like to involve you in this journey! Seedly is a One-Stop Personal Finance platform for Millennials in Singapore.
Be prepared to be working closely with the core team in an environment where you face a new challenge every day. We are looking for a self-motivated, organized, collaborative and analytical SEO Associate to join us.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders across functions including content, product, design, commercial and technology. You will be expected to not only have a strong master of SEO, but also be able to think and act with business goals in mind.
Our ideal candidate possesses hands-on SEO expertise, strong business acumen, communication skills, analytical ability and a personal ambition to grow with Seedly.
- Analyze and identify SEO growth opportunities for Seedly through a structured approach of audits, competitive analyses, web traffic analyses, summarizing your recommendations into a well articulated SEO Strategy and Roadmap
- Define and own the achievement of objectives and measurable key results / KPIs for the SEO function
- Lead the delivery of strategic initiatives by working with key stakeholders in Product, Tech and Marketing across Seedly and regional teams
- Supervise the day to day execution of SEO tasks through managing and coaching of an SEO Specialist
- Identify reporting frameworks that best monitor and assess SEO performance and collaborate with the regional team to develop them
- Disseminate SEO best practices and knowledge within Seedly to ensure continued focus on organic search as a core engine of organic performance
- Adept at working within Agile management, OKRs and product management lifecycle structures
- Good understanding of search engine marketing, content and brand marketing concepts to synchronize SEO strategies and solutions for maximum business impact
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of SEO in a B2C role; including hands-on technical SEO and content marketing / optimization experience
- Advanced user of all major SEO tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tag Manager, Ahrefs, Moz, SpyFu, Majestic, SEMRush, BUZZSUMO, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, AWR, etc. to monitor traffic, rankings, redirects, click rate, bounce rate, 404 errors, and other KPIs
- A subject matter expert in all core SEO areas including but not limited to Content, Keyword Research, Technical SEO (UX, site architecture, URL structure, XML sitemaps, canonical tags, dynamic/static pages, schema markup, etc.), On-Page Optimization (Metadata, Headings, Content, Anchor Links, Navigation, etc.) and Off-Page Optimization (backlinks, domain authority, etc.)
- Writing skills and fluent verbal skills in English
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking methods across all major search engines. Hands-on experience in HTML, CSS
- Track record of exceeding aggressive growth targets and managing SEO projects from inception to completion
What can you expect from us?
Impact: We are actively empowering and connecting people to a better financial future. Join us if you want to help us achieve our mission.
Work: We have a team of over 400 talented individuals in 6 markets who are hyper passionate about building innovative financial solutions and making an impact on people’s lives.
Culture: We take our work seriously but don’t hesitate to keep things light. We can only create magic when we have a little bit of fun.
Thrive: We launched in 2014 and fast-forward 7 years we now help over 10 million monthly users make the best financial decisions. Accelerate your career and become a pioneer in your field with a leading fintech company that seeks to push the boundaries of your imagination and is committed to growing your career.
Reputation: We are backed by world-class organizations and companies and have raised over US$110 million from investors including Experian, Pacific Century Group, IFC - a member of the World Bank Group