JOIN OUR COMPANY:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over two-hundred employees in thirty-five different states and eleven different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for a Digital PR/Content Writer to join our Demand Generation remote team!
HERE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Thrive is looking for an SEO Content Writer to join our team. This full-time position will assist in promoting content and gaining backlinks for Thrive and it’s internal brands; as well as providing advanced SEO-friendly content. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of SEO and digital marketing.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Primary responsibility will be content writing for our three brands (Thrive, Rize Reviews and SEOblog):
- Create, develop and manage high-quality, engaging, technical, SEO-optimized and conversion-centered content for client’s web presence
- Create, develop and write in-depth long form content for blog posts, service pages, case studies, industry pages and city pages.
- Create, develop and write data-driven content for blog posts.
- Edit pre-existing content optimized for voice, tone, spelling, grammar, and conversion
- Perform in-depth research for topics, keywords, etc., and take ownership of your ideas, seeing them through until completion.
- Leverage our team of experts at Thrive, Rize and SEOblog by seeking quotes and advice we can use to strengthen our content and boost our brand.
- Any other content writing work that will benefit our brands
- Work in conjunction with the SEO Account Managers, the Creative Team and Development Team
- Will need to communicate rapidly and effectively with all parties involved in projects.
- Will be expected to meet project deadlines and budgeted hours. If deadlines or budgeted hours will not be met, communication with the team is expected before the fact.
- Keep track of all details on project status and next steps. Be able to report that information when requested.
- Will be expected to have a drive to continually learn and grow in knowledge. Will be expected to follow leading blogs and other resources to stay on the cutting edge of technology.
- Be flexible and able to take on other tasks or projects that may be requested.
- Must continue to increase speed and quality
- Get Thrive content posted on high DA third-party websites
- Secure online editorial mentions for clients
- Promote Thrive online by reaching out to websites, commenting, and adding to directories
- Research media coverage and industry trends
- Develop fresh story ideas
- Conduct extensive media outreach
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years experience in an agency or corporate digital marketing setting
- 3+ years experience in PR, SEO, Digital Marketing & Content Writing
- Experience in creating creative content through journalistic storytelling
- Exceptional writing, narrative voice and a clear command of English grammar, with verifiable samples of your past work
- Strong aptitude for project managing
- Knowledge of SEO principles as it regards to writing web content
- Knowledge and experience using writing tools such as Grammarly, Copyscape and others
- Knowledge and experience using a project management platform, Teamwork or Trello is a plus
- Knowledge and experience using Ahrefs, SEMRush, or similar keyword research tool set
- Experience with HARO, JustReachOut, Pitchbox, or other similar tools is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented and customer-focused
- Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple team members, including writers and editors
- Strong content writing skills for the web
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage client expectations and successfully overcome barriers
- Ability to analyze data and use best practices for leveraging it in content
- Experience with writing headlines, meta titles and meta descriptions
- Experience using keywords in content, using anchor text for links and knowledge of link building
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Above-average time management skills
- Task-oriented and highly organized
- Knack for multitasking
- Comfortable working on a tight deadline and has a personal drive to achieve them
- Comfortable working in Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Google Slides and WordPress preferred
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a competitive salary, a bonus structure, 401k match, technology stipend and SO much more. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.