The Service Desk and Client Support Analyst will work as part of the team that provides first line support, both physical and virtual, to all ITS users. The role will be responsible for being the first point of contact for ITS queries and for managing the resolution and escalation of these queries.
The candidate must be able to work on early morning shift (starting from 7am daily Singapore Time).
Education / Qualification
Min of Diploma in IT or equivalent in ICT or equivalent experience within an IT environment
The ideal candidate would have a very high level of customer service experience. Added advantage if candidate has experience working in an IT Service Desk environment. Training will be given where appropriate.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not exclusive to:
- Troubleshoot desktop and system problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software Incidents/problems
- Provide exceptional service support to all users
- Provide solution(s)/work around(s) to incidents and requests
- Contribute to polices, processes and procedures
- Work to SLA thresholds for incidents and requests
- Establishing a good working relationship with the business and 3rd party’s
- Keep up to date with advancements in technology
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to
- Work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance service
- Supporting Users on both hardware and Software applications
- Administer Active Directory
- Enthusiastic in working within a customer-focused environment
- Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills.
- PC literate with working knowledge of using Email and Microsoft packages.
- Positive 'can do' attitude with the ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Demonstrates an organised approach to work.
- Strong attention to detail with an articulate and methodical approach.
- Good written skills
- Team Player
We are looking for someone that has good general IT knowledge and thrives in providing great customer service. Occasionally, there will be a requirement to work flexibly to meet the needs of 24/7 service support.
The shift patterns available for this role is Full-time, 5 days shift schedule per week between Monday-Sunday, 07:00-16:00 Singapore Time.